PDO Face Lift:
In Go Cosmetic Clinic, we undergo PDO Face Lift /Thread Lift in London, as a non-surgical face lift procedure that helps you to regain your youthful appearance without surgery and also to regain skin to its natural state from drier, thinner, duller appearance due to lack of natural production of collagen and elastin and its deficiency resulting to fine lines and wrinkles making the skin become loose and to sag.
PDO threads work similar to acupuncture needle for PDO Face Lift. They both stimulate collagen via complex pathways due to mechanotransduction – mechanism through which cells convert mechanical stimulus into chemical activity.
PDO Thread Lift Treatment Areas:
- Horizontal and vertical forehead wrinkles
- Lowered outer eyebrow ends
- Flaccid tissue, sagging eyebrows
- Lower eyelid – bags under the eyes
- Naso-labial folds (Smile lines)
- Mouth corners (Marionette lines)
- Sagging cheeks and area under the lower jaw
- Double chin
- Skin furrow on the cheek
- Creased cheeks
- Skin furrows and wrinkles on the neck
- Skin furrows and wrinkles on the cleavage
At Go Cosmetic Clinic, we perform the PDO Face Lift treatment by specially designed blunt cannulas and very fine needles avoiding the need for a scar, general anesthesia. We perform physically by pulling your skin back up in a structured way, lifting cheeks, jaw line, eyes – much more. Without surgery- but, a real lift lasting up to 2 years.
Procedures can be used in multiple areas of the face and neck, treating the sagging jaw line and neck, drooping cheeks and folds, turned down mouth, wrinkles on the forehead, brow lines, deep nose to mouth and corner of mouth lines.
We lift the loose and sagging muscles and tissues of the face improving the overall texture of the skin. It also helps in decreasing the fat production and slimming the jawline, tightening it and giving a more subtle and contoured look. The skin become tighter, firmer and thicker as the results of the PDO Face Lift thread starts to surface.
We undergo the procedures effectively at lifting, tightening and rejuvenating skin on the face, neck, cheeks, under the jaw-line (jowls) & décolletage. If you’re looking for a tighter, more youthful, lifted face without surgery, a PDO Face Lift / thread lift is a fantastic option at Go Cosmetic Clinic.
We, at Go Cosmetic Clinic – with the latest, new advanced technique type, use Polydioxanone thread which are fully biodegradable and able to use a new, stronger type of weave.
Our clinical experience and dedication to your aftercare following treatment with us also makes our clinics a great choice for this procedure.
Highlights of PDO –Polydioxanone:
- Polydioxanone is a biodegradable fiber that has been in use in hospitals as a surgical stitching thread for many years (mostly for internal stitches), however it is still relatively new in the field of aesthetics.
- Previous thread lift procedures used a less effective technique and a weaker, non-biodegradable type of thread leading to a higher risk of asymmetry due to breakage – thankfully PDO thread lifts are different.
- When carried out by a properly trained practitioner,(PDO Face Lift) PDO thread treatments are safer, highly effective, and with appropriate aftercare the results can last considerably longer than many other aesthetic treatments.
- PDO Face Lift / threads lift sagging skin without problematic hooks or tapers associated with older thread procedures. The lift is achieved by a new type of thread weave, and while PDO threads provide an immediately visible lift to the treated area, after approximately 8 weeks they also begin to promote synthesis of new elastin and collagen (the body’s natural building blocks for healthy skin).
- PDO Face Lift / threads, not only does the lift continue to improve over time, the new collagen, elastin & hyaluronic acid that is formed leads to further improvement to the external condition of the skin too. So you benefit from both the lift itself anda younger, healthier looking complexion.
PDO Thread Indications:
- Round, Sagging Face – Non Surgical Face Lift
- Jowls (moderate to severe)
- Nasolabial Folds (moderate to severe)
- Marionette Lines (moderate to severe)
- Brow / Forehead Lift for Droopy Eyebrows (any degree of drooping)
- Increase Collagen (Under Eye Circles, Cheeks, Nasolabial Folds, Skin Furrows)
- Improving Skin Texture (Wrinkles, Pigmentation, Pores and Laxity)
- Neck & Cleavage Skin Furrows
- Breast Firming & Shaping
- Stretch Marks
- Stubborn Fat Deposits (Arms, Belly, Love Handles, Buttocks)
Results give the skin an immediate, natural improvement in appearance. After about 10-14 days, the process of natural body protein synthesis begins and continues over a period of three months, keeping the texture of the skin smooth and supple., slowly contracting and lifting.
Excellent results will be visible immediately after treatment and continue to improve further until the threads have gradually dissolved – which in the case of PDO threads, is around 6 to 8 months. The lifting effect is often at its peak around 6 months after treatment and can even remain for a number of years depending on various factors including age and skin laxity to begin with.
Additional aesthetic treatments can create wonderful results when used alongside PDO threads, but the order and timescale in which the treatments should be carried out may vary depending on the treatment and area of concern. Please discuss with our doctors for a personal treatment plan depending upon your age, skin and other various factors.
Due to the procedure you may feel a slight tightness or pulling sensation under the skin, this will generally subside within a few weeks.
Much less than fillers. As with any treatment using a needle there is always a risk of a bruise. This depends on the area being treated and the patients medical condition and anatomy. However, you do need to be aware that if bruising may occur, the treatment needs to be planned and timed so as to cause minimal effect of your social, professional and personal life.
Most people find they are able to cover this with some clever makeup. Some people can be more prone to bruising than others, so if you know this to be the case, then please give yourself a little extra recovery time.
If To assure best results, we provide after care instructions prior to the procedures so that you can make arrangements as needed to get best results. We shall also arrange a follow up appointment to assess your progress which vary person to person.
To Know More on PDO Thread Lift : http://www.gocosmeticclinics.com/pdo-thread-lifts-face-lifts/