Scars are the result of an overly aggressive healing process. They extend beyond the original injury. Over time, a keloid scar may hamper movement. Treatments include surgery to remove the scar, steroid injections, or silicone sheets to flatten the scar.
Unsightly scars have presented a problem for men and women for centuries. For many, disfiguring scars represent an unpleasant reminder of a past accident, surgery, illness, or skin disorder. While some attempt to hide their scars with makeup, others simply live with the constant annoyance and vivid reminder—every time they look in a mirror.
In the past, treatment options have been limited. With today’s technology, however, the situation has changed. Laser treatments (often coupled with other methods), can smooth, fill, soften and fade unsightly scars making them less noticeable.
Don’t live with scars any longer. Set up a consultation at the Go Cosmetic Clinics to see how we can help.
Severe cystic acne during the teen years often leaves individuals with a deeply scarred skin. A further point to note is that scars need not necessarily occour on the face alone. Whenever there is a breach of the dermal layer, the body will heal naturally by itself; but the by-product of that healing is a scar. This is because new collagen fibres are produced to mend the damage. This also means that the scar tissue has a different texture, feel and quality than the surrounding. It is ironical that while some wounds heal quickly, easily and leave a barely perceptible scar, others can be complicated in case.
Scar removal (especially deep scar removal) is thus a science as well as an art requiring excellent expertise and the best of technology. In Go Cosmetic Clinics, we deliver perfectly balanced solutions and offer lengthy, yet honest, consultations to ensure that the smooth skin you seek is not an aspiration but a reality.
There are a wide variety of treatments available. The type that is best for you likely depends on the scar itself. Treatment varies depends on size, type, location and severity of the scar. Treatments include topical treatments – tapes, external compressions, gels; surface treatments such as a chemical peel, skin bleaching, laser therapy, light therapy, dermabrassion; injectable treatments, tissue expansion and pharmaceutical tissue substitutes
Highlights of the deep scar removal treatment at Go Cosmetic Clinics
- Treatment is delivered in state of the art facilities and fully equipped procedure rooms.
- Use of totally safe agents and lasers.
- Customised programs developed after extensive consultation and analysis.
- Absolutely no side effects.
- A blend of treatment to ensure that even the most stubborn of acne scars and deep scars are removed.
Acne Scar Reduction
Restore confidence in your skin!
- Acne no longer needs to leave a permanent mark on your skin, and we offer a number of treatments to help visibly reduce acne scarring.
- Both Fractional RF and Dermal rolling aim to rejuvenate the supportive components of your skin helping to firm and plump the skin.
- Our acne scar reduction treatments are both affordable and effective.
- Dermal rolling and Fractional RF work to even skin tone and can result in a visible reduction in the appearance of acne scars.
- We offer a free 15 minute consultation with one of our Skin Experts to help identify which treatment is best suited to your skin and needs.
Dermal rolling uses a special tool made of tiny surgical needles that is rolled across the skin’s surface and stimulates an organic production of collagen in the skin.
Dermal rolling aids in the recovery and repair of the skin and can visibly reduce the appearance of depressed acne scarring.
Fractional RF combines the process of dermal stamping with fractional radio frequency (Fractional RF).
Dermal stamping penetrates the skin and encourages it to repair itself with the production of new collagen and elastin, whilst fractional RF heats the targeted area causing the collagen fibers to contract and firm the skin.